Superior Debt Relief - A Trustworthy Debt Settlement CompanyEstablished in 1998, Superior Debt Services is a debt relief company committed to ethically helping consumers lower their credit card debt while encouraging them to develop healthy financial habits. We are a trustworthy company with a unique ‘rebel’ side devoted to fighting for the consumer and fighting for the regulation of the settlement industry. We are one of few companies that strive to clean up this industry by lobbying Congress for consumer advocacy legislation. We’ve also worked with the FTC to help regulate the industry. Our experience and expertise allow us to time and propose our negotiations in a manner that gets the best settlement rates for you.
We Work For You! Our Advisers Fight To Get You Financial Relief ServicesAt Superior Debt Services we work for you, the consumer. Many debt relief companies, especially those that are non-profit, are actually set up by creditors themselves to recover as much of the balance as possible. We won’t ensnarl you in that trap here. Here are some company highlights:
- We have over 15 years of experience learning the ins and outs of the settlement industry.
- We do not charge upfront fees! We do not pay ourselves until at least one of your accounts is settled. In fact, we’ve successfully operated a settlement-based fee model since 2006.
- We have an ‘A’ rating with the Better Business Bureau- you can verify this by visiting bbb.org. Just click on Check Out a Business or Charity, then type in Superior Debt Relief. The state is Colorado (CO).
- We use an FDIC insured account in order to grow funds that go toward your settlements. Clients have full access to this account 24/7, and we are authorized to view the balance when creditors call us.
- We are certified by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). We have been listed #1 with the IAPDA for 4 years in a row!
How do I know if I Qualify?If you are struggling with any hardship and have around $10k or more in unsecured debt, we can usually qualify you for our program. Typically, our clients face hardships such as divorce, job loss, illness or injury, and many others. We work to negotiate the balances on credit cards, medical bills, and department store charge cards. We cannot work with secured debts. These include debts that are tied to tangible property of value, such as a mortgage, car loan, or student loans.
If you are trying to keep yourself or your family afloat in these difficult financial times but cannot make headway due to debt and hardship, give Superior Debt Services a call- our expertise and passion can help repair your finances.